2016 RAM 3500 for Sale near Oklahoma City, OK
Here at David Stanley our team is ready to assist clients looking for a 2016 RAM 3500 for sale near Oklahoma City, OK. The Ram 3500 is high-power pickup equipped with dynamic utility features, modern technology, and an array of driver-assistance systems. Visit us today to tour our large selection of RAM 3500 models.
The Compelling 2016 RAM 3500
If you are looking for powerful performance and intelligent capability, we recommend the 2016 RAM 3500. It's available with three different engine options. The 5.7 HEMI V8 engine with variable valve timing delivers 383 horsepower, 400 lb.-ft. of torque, and has a 13,910-lb. towing capacity1. The next level of power is the 6.4-liter HEMI V8 engine that offers 410 horsepower, 429 lb.-ft. of torque, and a maximum towing capacity of 16,520-lb. maximum towing capacity1. If you need heavy-duty capability, check out the 6.7 Cummins Turbo Diesel I6 engine that puts out 385 horsepower and 900 lb.-ft. of torque to allow for an absolutely mammoth 31,210-lb. maximum towing capacity1. That’s a big job, right there.
Design and Utility Specs for the 2016 RAM 3500 near Oklahoma City, OK
The 2016 RAM 3500 for sale near Oklahoma City, OK offers durable and dynamic design features that boost productivity and convenience. Exterior features may include box rail caps for reduced wear and tear, a tailgate lift assist, power side mirrors, and Parkview® Front and Rear Park Assist2. The available RamBox® Cargo Management System is a dynamic storage system built into the side rails of the cargo bed. With RamBox® you have drainable and lockable storage for your gear, and if you want remote locking and unlocking capability choose the AllSecure® Locking System. For enhanced maneuverability, you can choose trims with the available Park View Rear Back Up camera. Inside the Ram 3500 there is a range of features that improve both comfort and convenience. The RAM 3500 control center is the available Uconnect® system that may feature an 8.4-inch touch screen, WiFi hotspot3, voice-command technology4, and navigation assistance. If you want entertainment options, we recommend trims with SiriusXM® Satellite Radio5 capability, which gives you access to quality content, including comedy, sports, news, music, and more.
There is much more to learn about the 2016 RAM 3500 for sale near Oklahoma City, OK, and the best way to learn is with a scheduled test drive at David Stanley Dodge. Reach us on the phone at 877-853-3485, or visit our automotive center at 7609 SE 29th St. Midwest City, OK 73110. Contact us today.
1. Payload and Max Trailer Weights are ESTIMATED values and rounded to the nearest 10 lb. Payload = GVWR – Base Weight. Payload and Trailer Weight Rating are mutually exclusive. GAWRs, GVWRs and GCWRs should never be exceeded. Trailer Weight Rating and Tow Vehicle Trailering Weight are calculated as specified in SAE J2807. Passenger Weight = 300 lb. Options Weight = 100 lb. Trailering Equipment Weight: 75 lb for conventional hitch, 70 lb for gooseneck and 250 lb for 5th-wheel. Tongue weight: 10 percent of the gross trailer weight for conventional hitch, 15 percent of the gross trailer weight for a 5th-wheel or gooseneck hitch. Payload and GAWR should never be exceeded and must account for all of the above weights, including the appropriate trailering equipment and tongue weight. Box-Off Body Completion Weight = 80 lb per foot from end of cab to end of frame. 6. The maximum tongue weight for Class V (hitch receiver) is limited to 1,800 lb. A 5th-wheel or gooseneck hitch is required for trailers over 18,000 lb. A gooseneck hitch is required for trailers over 25,000 lb. The13,800 lb. GVW stated for Regular Cab, 4x2, 6.4L V8 with 4.10 axle ratio applies to Tradesman® and ST packages only. All other price classes for this configuration (Regular Cab, 4x2, 6.4L V8 with 4.10 axle ratio) is 13,700 lb.
2. Always look before proceeding, electronic drive aid is not a substitute for conscientious driving; always be aware of your surroundings.
3. WiFi subscription required. Vehicle must be registered with Uconnect Access and fulfill minimum subscription requirements. Vehicle must be properly equipped and in active and usable cellular range for WiFi usage. WiFi Hotspot does not enable direct communication between multiple in-vehicle devices. Factors affecting the performance of WiFi Hotspot include: cellular network, signal strength and quality, time of day, number of channels used by the service provider, type of connection, number of clients using WiFi Hotspot and client device. This feature is not intended for use by the driver while the vehicle is in motion. Always drive safely.
4. Requires a mobile phone equipped with the Bluetooth Hands-Free Profile. Visit UconnectPhone.com for system and device compatibility.
5. SiriusXM subscriptions for audio and data services are sold by SiriusXM to follow your trial subscription. If you decide to continue listening after your trial, the subscription plan you choose will automatically renew thereafter and you will be charged according to your chosen payment method at then-current rates. Fees and taxes apply. To cancel, you must call SiriusXM at 1-866-635-2349. See the SiriusXM Customer Agreement for complete terms and more information at siriusxm.com. All fees and programming subject to change. Your equipment and features for SiriusXM services will vary depending upon the vehicle you select and may be limited in select markets.