2016 Ram 2500 for Sale near Wheatland, OK
Get Work Done With a V8 Engine
When you comes to engines, you need a machine that knows what a hard day’s work means. David Stanley Dodge knows that V8 engines emblazoned with names like HEMI® and Cummins® make your knees go weak, and that’s exactly what you’ll find when you prop up the hood of the 2016 Ram 2500 for sale near Wheatland, OK. Whatever kind of work you do, whenever you do it, there’s a RAM 2500 to suit your needs.
You’ve got three cab sizes, five engines, and numerous feature configurations to choose from but, when it comes down to it, you know what you need to tow. With a regular cab and the 5.7-liter HEMI® V8 CNG/66RFE 6-speed, it’s easy to coax this work truck to its 12,520 towing capacity1. With the crew cab body style and the same engine, you can still man a 9,190-lb. towing capacity1, a useful space for taking a team or some extra equipment along for the job. When you take on the type of towing jobs that don’t mess around, though, you can max out with a 17,980-lb. towing capacity1 when pairing a regular cab with the behemoth that is the 6.7-liter Cummins® Turbo Diesel I-6 engine with a 6-speed transmission.
The 2016 Ram 2500 for sale near Wheatland, OK, isn’t all cold and calculating numbers, though. You work hard! You deserve a comfortable place to take the weight off your feet after a long day at work. Sink into the 100 percent leather seats inside the Ram 2500 and let them ease your aching muscles. Combine that comfort with the largest-in-class2 8.4-inch Uconnect®3 touchscreen for optimal responsiveness to touch, and you’ve entered a no-stress safe zone. Navigate through screens with easy drag and drop motions – not unlike what you use on a tablet or phone – while listening to your favorite jams on SiriusXM® Satellite Radio4. Meet your friends at Half Time Wheatland for drink after work quickly using the SiriusXM® Travel Link and Traffic4 to bypass the rush hour parking lot on the highway. You and your passengers can even use your available Wi-Fi hotspot5 to avoid using up all of your data plan while taking long trips – basically, if you need it, the RAM 2500 has it.
Want to take a look at the 2016 Ram 2500 for sale near Wheatland, OK, for yourself? Come on down to David Stanley Dodge, located at 7609 SE 29th Street in Midwest City, OK. We’ve got the truck if you’ve got the will to work it – stop by soon!
1. When properly equipped. Before using a vehicle for towing, always refer to the Owner's Manual.
2. Based on latest available competitive information. Class based on all full-size pickups.
3. Vehicle must be within the United States, have network coverage and must be registered with Uconnect Access with an active subscription that includes the applicable feature and you must fulfill minimum subscription requirements. It must also be equipped with features that enable remote commands, such as keyless entry, and must be in active and usable cellular range. The Uconnect Access App must be installed and launched on your mobile device to use these remote commands. Remote features are available only on vehicles that are properly equipped. Check state and local laws regarding the use of remote start systems.
4. SiriusXM subscriptions for audio and data services are sold by SiriusXM to follow your trial subscription. If you decide to continue listening after your trial, the subscription plan you choose will automatically renew thereafter and you will be charged according to your chosen payment method at then-current rates. Fees and taxes apply. To cancel, you must call SiriusXM at 1-866-635-2349. See the SiriusXM Customer Agreement for complete terms and more information at siriusxm.com. All fees and programming subject to change. Your equipment and features for SiriusXM services will vary depending upon the vehicle you select and may be limited in select markets.
5. WiFi subscription required. Vehicle must be registered with Uconnect Access and fulfill minimum subscription requirements. Vehicle must be properly equipped and in active and usable cellular range for WiFi usage. WiFi Hotspot does not enable direct communication between multiple in-vehicle devices. Factors affecting the performance of WiFi Hotspot include: cellular network, signal strength and quality, time of day, number of channels used by the service provider, type of connection, number of clients using WiFi Hotspot and client device. This feature is not intended for use by the driver while the vehicle is in motion. Always drive safely.