2016 Ram 1500 for Sale near Tulsa, OK
Load Up Your New 2016 Ram 1500 Today!
The 2016 Ram 1500 is the vehicle every truck enthusiast has been waiting for. With three available engines, an interior made for royalty with available premium leather seating and real wood accents, and an exterior built to last and haul, you’ll be itching to take one for a test drive. Stop by at David Stanley Dodge, where the 2016 Ram 1500 for sale near Tulsa, OK, is waiting to be driven and experienced.
It’s no doubt that trucks have a reputation for being gas guzzlers, but the 2016 Ram breaks those assumptions by having the best fuel economy of any full-size pickup truck1 – an impressive 25 highway MPG2. Choose from three available engines, all designed with efficiency and power in mind. The available 3.0L EcoDiesel V6 engine, with Dual Overhead Camshaft, produces 240 horsepower and an astounding 420 lbs.-ft. of torque. Engineered to boast strength with available 4x4 capability, the 3.6L Pentastar® V6 engine provides 305 horsepower and 269 lbs.-ft. of torque with available Start-Stop technology. Power paired with Fuel Saver Technology is what the 5.7L Hemi® V8 engine is legendary for, with 395 horsepower and 410 lbs.-ft. torque, this engine leads the pack in hauling capability and strength.
With any great engine comes great transmission, which the standard Torqueflite® 8-speed transmission on the 2016 Ram delivers. It incorporates a thermal management system that utilizes Automatic Transmission Fluid to expel exceptional efficiency and durability. The available Active-Level™ Four-Corner Air Suspension3 offers available load leveling and five ride height settings to increase capability and decrease drag during the ride. Standard on all models is the Active Air® Grille Shutters, which are designed to automatically close to reduce drag and improve aerodynamic functionalities at highway speeds.
The 2016 Ram 1500 for sale near Tulsa, OK, allows you to haul your belongings, gear, and supplies around in a 5’7- 8 ft. bed. Store your things safely in the available RamBox® Cargo Management System, a lit-up, drainable storage area on the side rails of your truck bed. Need more space as you drop your son/daughter off at Oklahoma State University? Utilize the towing capabilities every Ram 1500 has, with an available towing capacity of up to 10,850lbs4, you’ll never have to make two trips again. With extra weight attached to your 2016 Ram, the Hill Start Assist ensures a safe ride by detecting when your truck is on an incline and makes sure you don’t roll backward. The Trailer Sway Control5 also assists in a safe tow, which recognizes a swaying trailer and automatically applies individual wheel brakes to diminish any sway. The standard integrated trailer hitch features a four- and seven-pin hitch wiring harness and connectors with bumper integration for easy and convenient towing.
Stay in control on the road and inside, with the available Uconnect® System, which allows for interior climate control, 3-D terrain maps, Voice Command, and Bluetooth®6 capabilities – view it all on the 8.4-inch touchscreen display on the dashboard. Steering-wheel-mounted buttons7 allows you to conveniently make and receive calls8, change the stations, update display screen configurations, and access Speed Control without ever taking your hands off the wheel. Drive with confidence with the available Parkview® Rear Back Up Camera9, and Parksense® Front Park Assist System9, which are designed to ensure a safe ride by providing real-time images on your touchscreen.
Experience a ride of durability, capability, and agility when driving the 2016 Ram 1500 for sale near Tulsa, OK. Call David Stanley Dodge at (877) 853-3485 to make an appointment today!
1. Based on Standard Pickup Class. EPA estimated 21 city / 29 highway mpg with 3.0L EcoDiesel V6 engine and eight-speed automatic transmission, 4x2 HFE model. Actual mileage may vary.
2. EPA estimated mpg with 3.6L V6 engine and eight-speed automatic transmission, 4x2. Actual mileage may vary.
3. Based on Light-Duty Pickup Segment.
4. When properly equipped. See dealer for details.
5. Always drive carefully and consistent with conditions. Always wear your seat belt and obey traffic laws.
6. Concentrating on the road should always be your first priority while driving. Do not use the hands-free phone system if it will distract you. The Bluetooth® word mark and logos are registered trademarks owned by Bluetooth SIG, Inc. and any use of such marks by Toyota is under license. A compatible Bluetooth® -enabled phone must first be paired. Phone performance depends on software, coverage and carrier.
7. When properly equipped.
8. The Uconnect® Phone requires a mobile phone equipped with Bluetooth® Hands-free Profile. To check phone compatibility please visit Uconnectphone.com.
9. Always check entire surroundings visually before backing up.