2016 Jeep Cherokee for Sale near Wheatland, OK
Go Anywhere, Anytime
They should just rename the 2016 Jeep Cherokee for sale near Wheatland, OK, to include the words “best-in-class1”. The number of awards this trailblazer has accumulated should be résumé enough to become your next vehicle, but David Stanley Dodge is here to give you several more reasons to wake up every morning to the Cherokee parked in your driveway.
Best-in-class1 4x4 capability. Best-in-class2 towing. Best-in-class3 V6 fuel efficiency. Best-in-class3 10 standard airbags4. With performance, strength, and safety all covered right up front, you’ll be surprised to find that there’s even more to talk about, like how the Cherokee also has best-in-class3 8.4-inch touchscreen radio. So, entertainment? Check. There’s a lot that goes into each of these accolades, though, like the Selec-Terrain® Traction Management System. Able to adapt to topographical changes with the simple turn of a knob, you can confidently trudge through sand and mud, crawl through rock, and glide through snow. Or just leave it to Auto and let the Cherokee do what it does best: traverse through any terrain.
There’s a lot riding on the revs of the engine in the 2016 Jeep Cherokee for sale near Wheatland, OK, so you know it has to be a work of art humming under that hood. Two engine options make this a difficult choice, each hosting a slew of benefits. The 2.4-liter Tigershark® MultiAir®2 I-4 engine is a pro at sipping fuel conservatively – it only consumes 31 MPG hwy5, a remarkable number for a vehicle of its size. If you’re enticed by a 4,500-lb. towing capacity6, the 3.2-liter V6 engine produces a noteworthy 271 horsepower and 239 lb.-ft. of torque, letting you take along your boat to Lake Eufaula! It won’t feel like you’re pulling anything, though, thanks to the class-exclusive3 9-speed automatic transmission – with imperceptible gearshifts, your entire ride will be smooth and refined, more car-like than SUV-like, which is always a bonus!
If you want a Jeep Cherokee, chances are you like to take road trips. If you’re taking long ones, it’s imperative that you have a telematics system that’s intuitive and comes with dozens of options. The Uconnect®7 8.4-inch touchscreen NAV radio is exactly what you need. Rending 3D models of urban areas, it’s easy to identify landmarks and painlessly get where you’re going. Not to mention, you’ll also be privy to features such as the All Access8 SiriusXM®9 Satellite Radio trial subscription for your first year owning a new Cherokee!
When you’re looking for something that’s known to be best-in-class1, it’s easy to see that the 2016 Jeep Cherokee for sale near Wheatland, OK, fits the bill. Come down to David Stanley Dodge and see what all the fuss is about in person!
1. Best-in-class 4x4 capability based on Jeep Cherokee offering two-speed power transfer unit (PTU) with rear locking axle, low-range 4x4 capability, exclusive Jeep Selec-Terrain with five settings (including snow)
2. Jeep’s “Mid-Size SUV” subsegmentation based on 14MY cross-shop activity: Ford Escape, Honda CR-V, Hyundai Santa Fe Sport (five-passenger), Subaru Forester, Toyota RAV4, Chevrolet Equinox and Kia Sorento. Excludes vehicles with third-row seating.
3. Jeep’s “Mid-Size SUV” sub-segmentation based on 14MY cross-shop activity: Ford Escape, Honda CR-V, Hyundai Santa Fe Sport (five-passenger), Subaru Forester, Toyota RAV4, Chevrolet Equinox and Kia Sorento.
4. The Advanced Front Air Bags in this vehicle are certified to the new U.S. Federal regulations for Advanced Air Bags. Children 12 years old and younger should always ride buckled up in a rear seat. Infants in rear-facing child restraints should never ride in the front seat of a vehicle with a passenger front air bag. All occupants should always wear their lap and shoulder belts properly.
5. Based on 2016 EPA-estimated 4x2 22 city mpg / 31 hwy mpg. Actual mileage may vary.
6. Before you purchase a vehicle for towing, always refer to the Owner's Manual for further information. Properly secure all cargo.
7. Requires a mobile phone equipped with the Bluetooth Hands-Free Profile. Visit UconnectPhone.com for system and device compatibility.
8. Uconnect Access is available only on equipped vehicles purchased within the contiguous United States plus Alaska. Services can only be used where cellular coverage is available, see coverage map for details. For a complete list of Uconnect Access services, please visit http://www.driveuconnect.com/features/uconnect_access/packages/. Vehicle must be registered for Uconnect Access and fulfill minimum subscription requirement.
9. SiriusXM subscriptions for audio and data services are sold by SiriusXM to follow your trial subscription. If you decide to continue listening after your trial, the subscription plan you choose will automatically renew thereafter and you will be charged according to your chosen payment method at then-current rates. Fees and taxes apply. To cancel, you must call SiriusXM at 1-866-635-2349. See the SiriusXM Customer Agreement for complete terms and more information at www.siriusxm.com. All fees and programming subject to change. Your equipment and features for SiriusXM services will vary depending upon the vehicle you select may be limited in select markets.