2016 Jeep Cherokee for Sale near Tulsa, OK
The SUV of Versatility, Functionality, and Class
Jeeps are built to perform in a variety of conditions, from a short commute to work to even a road trip across the country, all with a touch of style. The 2016 Jeep Cherokee for sale near Tulsa, OK, is a vehicle you want to step into and experience. Sit down in one at David Stanley Dodge for a test drive that might just change your life.
Get the most out of your 2016 Cherokee ride with a choice of two available engines. The available 2.4L Tigershark® I4 engine, which generates 184 horsepower and 171 lbs.-ft. of torque, features dual variable valve timing and flow-control valve intake for impressive efficiency. You can get up to 489 highway miles1 on one tank when paired with the 9-speed automatic transmission2. The standard 3.2L Pentastar® V6 engine, which produces 271 horsepower and 239 lbs.-ft. of torque when combined with 9-speed automatic transmission, comes equipped with Start-Stop technology that helps reduce CO2 emissions and improves efficiency.
Explore the great outdoors in the 2016 Cherokee, which provides an assortment of features that are meant to take on Mother Nature. The front and rear independent suspensions on the Cherokee provide superb driving dynamics with a solid handle thanks to its high-strength steel body, perfect for when the road gets rough. A nicely, functional sculpt on the exterior, and a rear spoiler provide aerodynamic perks for your driving experience. Choose from three available 4x4 systems that were designed for rocky terrain driving, traction control, and improving efficiency for your everyday drive or embarking off-road.
Drive confidently and safely through any condition with the Selec-Terrain® traction control system, which provides five options to choose from such as Auto, Snow, Sport, Sand/Mud, and Rock, to achieve the best driving experience. Venture out in the dead of winter with the available Cold Weather Group Package, which includes heated front seats, a heated steering wheel, power heated exterior mirrors, all-weather floor mats, and a remote vehicle start3 engine block heater all designed with warmth and convenience in mind.
In fact, the 2016 Jeep Cherokee for sale near Tulsa, OK, has more standard luxury features than any other vehicle in its class2. With available leather, leather-cloth, and cloth seating, all occupants will be riding in comfort and style. Three Uconnect® systems are available to choose from, all that come equipped with Bluetooth®4 connectivity, which features hands-free phone5 and streaming audio, iPod® capability, AM/FM and USB port integration, and WiFi Hotspot6 all make a trip in the wild a connected one.
Storage and space is a necessity when it comes to traveling, shopping days at the Woodland Hills Mall, or chartering your children around from sport to sport. The 2016 Cherokee fully understands that, which is why this SUV provides an ample amount of space to be occupied. A 60/40 split folding second-row seat and fold-flat front passenger seat provide options of where and how to put what. The front passenger seat offers available in-seat storage, which is perfect for concealing valuables like your purse. The dash storage is a covered bin area above the radio on the instrument panel, ideal for phone or camera storing. With an available towing capacity up to 4,500 lbs6, you won’t have to forgo anything anymore due to decreased space in the cabin.
Are you ready to see how the road looks and feels behind the wheel of a 2016 Jeep Cherokee for sale near Tulsa, OK? Come down to David Stanley Dodge, located at 7609 SE 29th Street to take one for a spin or a ride home.
1. Based on EPA estimated 31 hwy mpg and 15.8 gallon fuel tank. Actual mileage may vary.
2. Based on the 2015 Jeep® brand midsize SUV Segment.
3. Check state and local laws regarding use of remote start systems.
4. Concentrating on the road should always be your first priority while driving. Do not use the hands-free phone system if it will distract you. The Bluetooth® word mark and logos are registered trademarks owned by Bluetooth SIG, Inc. and any use of such marks by Toyota is under license. A compatible Bluetooth® -enabled phone must first be paired. Phone performance depends on software, coverage and carrier.
5. The Uconnect®Phone requires a mobile phone equipped with the Bluetooth® Hands-Free Profile. To check phone compatibility please visit UconnectPhone.com.
6. WiFi subscription required. Vehicle must be registered with Uconnect<sup>®</sup> Access and fulfill minimum subscription requirements. Vehicle must be properly equipped and in active and usable cellular range for WiFi usage. WiFi Hotspot does not enable direct communication between multiple in-vehicle devices. Factors affecting the performance of WiFi Hotspot include: cellular network, signal strength and quality, time of day, number of channels used by the service provider, type of connection, number of clients using WiFi Hotspot and client device. This feature is not intended for use by the driver while the vehicle is in motion. Always drive safely.
7. When properly equipped. See your dealer for details.