2016 Dodge Durango Trim Comparison near Choctaw, OK
The Ideal Family Crossover
Choosing the right family vehicle puts you under a lot of pressure. You’d prefer to avoid the minivan life, but your kids want a rear entertainment system, and, for your sanity, you need a lot of space. You stumble across the 2016 Durango and the choirs sing: this is it. But which trim level has everything you need? Don’t fret! David Stanley Dodge is here to make your purchase easy with our 2016 Dodge Durango trim comparison near Choctaw, OK.
This crossover has well-packed trims with a lot of add on packages and options, so it’s easy to create an iteration that’s perfect for your lifestyle. Standard, you’ll find three-zone climate control and heated mirrors to battle the seasons, hot or cold. With adjustable drive settings and cruise control you have total command over the ride, and with the standard 5-inch touchscreen boasting Uconnect®1 and Bluetooth®2 connectivity, you can listen to music and make phone calls with two hands safely on the wheel.
Powered by a 3.6-liter V6, this crossover churns out a hefty amount of power at 290 horsepower and 260 lb.-ft. of torque. Available in RWD and AWD, both are paired with an 8-speed automatic transmission, and you can opt for automatic stop-start system to reduce the MPG.
Take everything from above plus all of the optional packages, the Customer Preferred Order and Popular Equipment Group, which add features like roof rails, 4-way lumbar adjustment to the driver’s seat, and the 8.4-inch touchscreen Uconnect®1 system, and this trim builds off of that. It adds driver memory functions, so if you and your teen both use the Durango it’ll remember your seat and mirror positions. This trim also comes with remote ignition and leather upholstery.
If you’re looking for the ultimate peace-keeping tool, this section of the 2016 Dodge Durango trim comparison near Choctaw, OK, is going to be right up your alley. It comes standard with the Limited’s optional packages, Nav & Power and Safety/Security & Convenience Groups, which add exactly the features you would expect: navigation and Blind Spot Monitoring3 with Rear Cross-Path Detection4. It tops it off with a sunroof, a 9-speaker sound system, and has the available option of adding the Rear Entertainment System, which is comprised of two individual Blu-rayTM/DVD 9-inch screens that can work together or independently of each other! That will definitely keep the kids occupied.
This top trim comes with a few more features for the cabin, but, primarily, it offers a bigger engine. The 5.7-liter V8 generates a whopping 360 horsepower and 390 lb.-ft. of torque for some serious power. This engine, which is optional on the Citadel, is available in RWD or AWD, and has a 7,400-lb. towing capacity5. Inside, you’ll find upgraded leather upholstery and a Beats® audio system so that you can really enjoy the lowered sport-tuned suspension and performance steering in style. This trim can also be equipped with the Rear Entertainment System, so your cruise can be a calm one, too.
Step away from the minivan, and come on over to David Stanley Dodge. Hasn’t our 2016 Dodge Durango trim comparison near Choctaw, OK, convinced you that this crossover is the ideal family vehicle? If you’ve still got questions or need some proof, we’re happy to put our money where our mouth is. Bring the whole family and load this crossover up – let’s take a test drive!
1. Uconnect Access is available only on equipped vehicles purchased within the 50 United States. Services can only be used where cellular coverage is available, see coverage map for details. For a complete list of Uconnect Access services, please visit http://www.driveuconnect. com/features/uconnect_access/packages/. Vehicle must be registered for Uconnect Access and fulfill minimum subscription requirement.
2. Requires a mobile phone equipped with the Bluetooth Hands-Free Profile. Visit UconnectPhone. com for system and device compatibility.
3. Always look before proceeding, electronic drive aid is not a substitute for conscientious driving; always be aware of your surroundings. Always check visually for vehicles prior to changing lanes.
4. No system, no matter how sophisticated, can repeal the laws of physics or overcome careless driving actions. Performance is limited by available traction, which snow, ice and other conditions can affect. When the ESC warning lamp flashes, the driver needs to use less throttle and adapt speed and driving behavior to prevailing road conditions. Always drive carefully, consistent with conditions. Always wear your seat belt.
5. Based on the 2016 Ward's Midsize/Sport Utility Vehicle Segment. Excludes other FCA US LLC vehicles. Refer to the manual for further information regarding towing or visit your local dealer.