2016 Chrysler Town and Country for Sale near Oklahoma City, OK
Here at David Stanley Chrysler, we are ready to assist drivers who need a 2016 Chrysler Town and Country for sale near Oklahoma City, OK. The new Town and Country redefines the minivan with an elegant exterior design, modern technology, and dynamic comfort and convenience features.
The Family-Friendly 2016 Chrysler Town and Country
The 2016 Chrysler Town and Country for sale near Oklahoma City, OK, is a great choice for drivers who want a spacious interior equipped with modern comfort and convenience. In all models you will find leather-trimmed seats, first- and second-row bucket seats, and a Stow’n Go® system that lets you easily fold second- and third-row seats into the floor. Add the standard 60/40 split-folding third-row seats and you have an interior that offers multiple passenger-cargo configurations. Remember to ask our sales team about the available super console that features easily accessible storage and two power outlets for charging devices on the go. The available Uconnect® system features hands-free phone functions, navigation assistance, and more. Choose the available SiriusXM® Travel Link1 and you have access to weather forecasts, fuel prices, sports scores, and movie theater listings. If you want additional entertainment options, ask for models with the available Blu-RayTM and DVD entertainment system2 that features second- and third-row 9-inch displays and wireless headphones.
Engine and Safety Specs for the 2016 Town and Country near Oklahoma City, OK
The 2016 Chrysler Town and Country can handle both everyday life and weekend adventures. Under the hood of most models you find a 3.6-liter Pentastar V6 engine that delivers 283 horsepower and 260 lb.-ft. of torque. Choose the available Trailer Tow Group and get a towing capacity3 up to 3,600 lb. with Trailer Sway Control4. Drivers of the 2016 Chrysler Town and Country will also benefit from Electronic Stability Control that helps keep the vehicle on its intended path. Safety is another important consideration, especially for drivers with young families. All models feature seven standard airbags5, which includes advanced multistage front airbags5, and a driver’s knee airbag5. For additional protection the Town and Country features a steal safety frame, and all models also offer lower anchors and tethers for children (LATCH).
Contact our sales department today to see the 2016 Chrysler Town and Country for sale near Oklahoma City, OK. Visit the David Stanley automotive center at 7609 SE 29th St. in Midwest City, OK, or give us a call at 877-853-3485. You can also check out our website for more information about the current inventory and other services. We look forward to hearing from you soon.
1. This feature does not work while the vehicle is in motion. SiriusXM services require subscriptions, sold separately after the 5-year trial included with the new vehicle purchase. Trial service is not transferrable or refundable. The SiriusXM Travel Link data displays and individual product availability vary by vehicle hardware. Not all vehicles or devices are capable of receiving all Travel Link services offered by SiriusXM; Weather Forecast, Current Conditions may not be available in all locations; and features of individual systems will vary. Images above are for representative purposes only and are not real products. For actual features and images of real products, consult the vehicle manufacturer. SiriusXM is not responsible for any errors or inaccuracies in the SiriusXM Travel Link services or their use. Our satellite service is available only to those at least 18 and older in the 48 contiguous USA and DC. Our Sirius satellite service is also available in PR (with coverage limitations). Our Internet radio service is available throughout our satellite service area and in AK and HI with limited coverage.
2. When properly equipped. Video available only on front screen when vehicle is in park.
3. When properly equipped. See dealer for details.
4. Always drive carefully, consistent with conditions. Always wear your seat belt and obey traffic laws.
5. Always sit properly in designated positions with seat belts fastened at all times.